From Water Damage to WOW – Interior/Kitchen Remodel
This project was completed by our Custom Homes & Remodeling team and is located in Lititz, PA. This home was featured in the 2021 Parade of Homes, sponsored by BIA of Lancaster County.
A water leak caused significant damage to this homeowner’s kitchen and flooring, and EGStoltzfus Custom Homes & Remodeling was contacted to assess the situation. The homeowner decided to use the unfortunate setback as an opportunity to not only update their kitchen but to also make several other enhancements to the home’s first floor.
The homeowner’s vision was to create a comfortable and inviting open floor plan where they could welcome guests and family for entertaining. By removing several walls, designing a larger custom kitchen, and adding several finishing touches that pulled all of the remodeled spaces together, that vision was achieved.
- Removal of kitchen, dining room, and family room walls to create a spacious and inviting open floor plan
- Large custom kitchen designed to improve overall flow of first floor
- Hardwood floors repaired, sanded, and refinished to warm wood tone
- Painted kitchen cabinets complementing the kitchen island and new leathered granite countertops
- All new drywall and paint throughout first floor
- Upgraded doors, hardware, and trim throughout the new space